Parties are fun when they go smooth and everyone's safe. While planning your next get-together, keep these tips in mind so the balloons only add to the ambience, and not to the agony.
- Always use balloon weights as an anchor to the balloons
- Tie a single balloon to a single weight. It stops them from floating away and entangling in power lines.
- Keep a watch over children when they are around balloons
- Deflated or burst balloons are prone to a choking hazard. Please supervise your children at all times.
- Pay attention to latex allergies. Most balloons are made of natural rubber latex and may cause allergies. Please look out for symptoms in case of allergies.
- Don’t Let Go! Cut the end of the balloon with scissors and dispose of in the bin. Be an environmental hero.
- Always use Balloon Gas & not Hydrogen! Balloon gas usually has a global purity of 95% helium, with a minimum of 92% helium content required for ensuring the balloon floats.
- Do Not inhale Helium! While it might look like a lot of fun, inhaling helium can cause serious harm and result in fatality. In some cases, it can deprive your body of oxygen and the risks are simply not worth it.